Nvidia 367.18 Beta 更新日志
- Fixed a bug that would cause OpenGL applications to crash when creating a context on one X display connection, then making it current with no associated drawable on another X display connection. This fixes a crash when starting some versions of Matlab.
- Fixed OpenGL presentation to SDI through the GLX_NV_video_out and GLX_NV_present_video extensions, which was broken by the introduction of the nvidia-modeset kernel module in 358.09.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect offset to be applied when using the full composition pipeline on a display whose image has both a rotation and a ViewportOut offset applied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-settings to crash on some systems when responding to events such as hotplugging DisplayPort devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes in OpenGL applications which use glTextureView() with a non-zero minlevel.
- Enhanced the Display Device information page in nvidia-settings with additional information for DisplayPort devices to reflect attributes which are specific to DisplayPort connections.
- Fixed a bug which could cause deleted application profiles to appear when editing rules in the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused hangs when a G-SYNC monitor is unplugged and a non-G-SYNC monitor is connected while G-SYNC is active.
- Fixed a bug that caused “nvidia-modeset: ERROR: GPU:0: Activating G-SYNC failed” to be printed to the system log if a G-SYNC monitor is connected and stereo is enabled in xorg.conf on a configuration that doesn’t support it.
- Added the NV_robustness_video_memory_purge OpenGL extension, which allows applications to know when a mode switching or power event purged the contents of FBOs and BOs residing in video memory.
- Fixed a bug that prevented HDMI 2.0 4K monitors from waking up from sleep or hot-replug.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented flipping from being enabled on systems with multiple displays.
- Fixed a bug that could cause applications to crash when using the EGL_EXT_platform_device extension on a system with multiple GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-installer’s runtime loader test to fail spuriously on some systems.
- The NVIDIA Unified Virtual Memory kernel module, nvidia-uvm.ko, now has a minimum kernel requirement of Linux 2.6.32. On older kernel versions, nvidia-uvm.ko will be compiled as a stub kernel module which does not provide any functionality.
- updated the libglvnd snapshot included in the NVIDIA driver package to libglvnd commit b7d75429677eecc00c3701aaa4deac1304bc51ff. This contains a new revision of the libglvnd ABI. The driver is not compatible with a libglvnd older than commit c5bcda3b848fe52d6ae6ef25c917431c06d62d27.
Ubuntu 16.10 and Ubuntu 16.04 安装 Nvidia 367.18 Beta
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install nvidia-367 nvidia-settings
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS正式发布下载，长达5年技术支持
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS安装好需要设置的15件事
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 今日发布 Canonical公布系统新特性
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS如何使用Snap软件包
Ubuntu 16.04 需要你的帮助，让 GNOME software 更美观